Le Dîner en Blanc – Montreal 2019: Looking for New Hosts
The current climate conditions of these last few days seem to be an opportune time to bring to your mind the festive and warm memories of our favorite season. It is in preparation for next summer that I am writing to you today.
As you know, after 10 years of organizing Le Dîner en Blanc Montreal, I have decided to pass the torch to a new team to devote myself to the development of other events abroad. To date, there are 90 Dîner en Blanc licensed cities around the world. Montreal is a particularly important city in the history of Le Dîner en Blanc, established in 2009 and becoming the first organized Dîner en Blanc outside of France.
Dîner en Blanc International is therefore looking for a new team of organizers who will continue the tradition in 2019 and for the years to come.
Notes to interested parties:
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce these events.
- It is important to note that we do not hire organizers. Each Dîner en Blanc event is financially and legally independent of Dîner en Blanc International.
- We offer support service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. This service being offered free of charge, the organizers undertake to respect the rules set up by Dîner en Blanc International.
- We are looking for a team of 3 people who have the experience in managing large-scale events, volunteer management, sponsorships, Media (PR) Relations, social media and who have dealt with venue permits, alcohol, etc.
- We will prioritize applications submitted prior to February 1, 2019.
Interested hosts must submit their application online at the following link: Le Dîner en Blanc - Application form. In addition, we recommend you consult the FAQ section of Le Dîner en Blanc International.
Videos of Le Dîner en Blanc de Montréal (2009 – 2018)
Furthermore, this year we are celebrating the 31st year of Le Dîner en Blanc Paris. An invitation will be sent to you in the upcoming days for this purpose.
I wish Le Dîner en Blanc Montreal a longevity as sustainable as Paris and to its thousands of participants many new and everlasting friendships.
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: