The ABCs of Dîner en Blanc
- The Dîner en Blanc location is kept secret until the last minute. It is generally held in one of the city’s most beautiful settings, always in a busy public place.
- Once registration is confirmed, guest attendance is mandatory, regardless of weather conditions.
- Attendees must wear white elegant clothing. Originality is welcome, as long as it is chic and tasteful.
- Attendees arrive and leave by chartered bus or by public transit.
- Each attendee leaves with their trash, thus ensuring the site is as clean as it was prior to their arrival.
ALL GUESTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- A white table and two white chairs.
- A basket containing a quality meal and « real » dinnerware.
- Wine or champagne. Cardboard, plastic, paper, as well as strong liquor and beer are forbidden.
Laisser un commentaireSe connecter
Connectez-vous à votre page de Membre pour pouvoir écrire sur ce blog.